[Edinburgh-pm] Python user group

Miles Gould miles at assyrian.org.uk
Wed Feb 17 01:25:40 PST 2010

On Tue, Feb 16, 2010 at 05:24:18PM +0000, Miles Gould wrote:
> The copy of mutt installed on this machine (to which I don't have root
> access) dates from 2000, before RFC 2822!

Further searching reveals that there's also a more recent version of
mutt installed, imaginatively called mutt1.5. This handles all the
List-* headers properly.

So, I'll never have to edit email headers again, and I've learned
something about RFC2822 along the way. Hurrah!

Miles

--
BE ALOOF! (There has been a recent population explosion of lerts.)
  -- seen on Slashdot