[Edinburgh-pm] Meeting time?

David david at hackbinary.com
Fri Feb 13 03:37:26 PST 2009

Hello Edinburgh Perl Mongers,

I'm working on organising the next Edinburgh PHP User Group (EdPUG) meeting,
and I don't want our meeting time to conflict with yours, since there might
be some cross interest between our two groups.

Right now we are thinking about second Tuesday or the second Thursday of
each month,
Tuesday, March 10 (second Tuesday)
or
Thursday March 12 (second Thursday)

and I've suggested
Cafe Negociants
45-47 Lothian St
Edinburgh EH1 1HB

Do you have any suggestions about specific meeting places, or dates?

If you're interested in EdPUG, please don't hesitate to contact me, or we
have a yahoo group site at:

David

--
David

Mobile  |  +44 (0) 755.269.4191
Email   |  david at hackbinary.com
Blog    |  blog.hackbinary.com
Website |  www.hackbinary.com

I have no doubt that in reality the future will be vastly more surprising
than anything I can imagine. Now my own suspicion is that the Universe is
not only queerer than we suppose, but queerer than we can suppose.
- J.B.S. Haldane