[Edinburgh-pm] The significant owl hoots at midnight

Miles Gould miles at assyrian.org.uk
Wed Apr 29 05:06:54 PDT 2009

On Wed, Apr 29, 2009 at 01:03:59PM +0100, Chris Yocum wrote:
> I should be there as well

Excellent!

> but I don't have tickets to Beltine (properly pronounced bel-chin-uh
> in modern Irish (tine meaning fire: tar isteach agus suigh síos cois
> tine (come in and sit down by the fire) and is also the name for the
> entire month of May).

I feel educated.

I only bought my tickets yesterday, so there should still be some left
if anyone else wants to go. They're £5.50 in advance, available from
various places (I got mine from the Forest cafe). Or £7 on the door,
unless they sell out.

Miles

--
A guilty conscience is that part of a human being that is soluble in
absinthe.