[Edinburgh-pm] The significant owl hoots at midnight

Chris Yocum cyocum at gmail.com
Wed Apr 29 05:03:59 PDT 2009

I should be there as well but I don't have tickets to Beltine
(properly pronounced bel-chin-uh in modern Irish (tine meaning fire:
tar isteach agus suigh síos cois tine (come in and sit down by the
fire) and is also the name for the entire month of May).

I have never been myself which is a bit odd but there you go.

Chris