[Dub-pm] Anyone alive? Meeting?

Isaac isaac.clerencia at gmail.com
Wed Aug 5 08:25:16 PDT 2009

Hi Drew!

2009/8/5 Drew Taylor <drew at drewtaylor.com>:
> The first question is where would we meet? I've previously suggested to my
> $boss about using work space. He was OK with the idea but we're in
> Blanchardstown, which is likely not convenient for anyone but myself. :-) I
> assume we could get a room from one of the universities?

I am glad the list still has subscribers :D To be honest I have never
been to a pm meeting anywhere, so I am not exactly sure how they work,
but shouldn't a bar (ideally with sockets and wifi) be enough for the
first meetings?

--
Isaac Clerencia - Developer
isaac at ebox-technologies.com
http://people.warp.es/~isaac/blog/

eBox - Managing Computer Networks Was Never This Easy
Download eBox at www.ebox-platform.com