[Dub-pm] Anyone alive? Meeting?

Drew Taylor drew at drewtaylor.com
Wed Aug 5 08:14:49 PDT 2009

Hmmm, I've been saying for almost two years now that I should put some
effort into trying to get Dublin.pm restarted. I got lazy having such good
leadership in Boston.pm...

The first question is where would we meet? I've previously suggested to my
$boss about using work space. He was OK with the idea but we're in
Blanchardstown, which is likely not convenient for anyone but myself. :-) I
assume we could get a room from one of the universities?

Drew