[Dub-pm] Off topic: Desk space sought in Dublin

kieran kieran at kitsite.com
Tue Jul 19 05:05:52 PDT 2005

Hi Proinnsias,

>Kieran,
>	I'm CC-ing the list, as it might be on-topic for others. Have
>you considered finding a DSL capable abode with a spare room you could
>kit-out as an office...

Thanks for the advice.
It's something I've considered, but rejected on account of the fact that
I generally fail when I try to separate work from real life! I end up
not being able to concentrate on my work, and also not giving my partner
and baby son the attention that, when they're in the next room, I feel I
_should_ be giving them!
I know it works out more expensive but I'm going to try to get a space
in a shared office.
At present, I've a similar set-up in London, and find it works quite
well. There's a nice mixture of companies (who even offer
advice/services to each other on occasion). It's more central (which
means it's useful when clients visit); and a couple of people to say
"good morning / did you see the football last night" to is an
oft-undervalued (imo) feature of an office!
Thanks for the DSL info though. It might still come in useful.
All the best,
Kieran