[Dub-pm] Call for Venue: First tech meeting of Dublin.pm

barry bubble at redbrick.dcu.ie
Thu Sep 9 15:28:50 CDT 2004

Doolin Technologies (www.doolin.com) holds tech talks now and again,
(though it's been a while since I was at one), and they were held in
liberty hall, which is about as central as you can get.  You could
possibly contact them to see how much they forked out for the room.

That said, looking at their website, they're currently hosting talks
in a function room in the Earl of Kildare hotel.

Barry.

--
 What a day, eh, Milhouse?  The sun is out, birds are singing, bees
 are trying to have sex with them.. as is my understanding...