[DFW.pm] Should I take a Perl job?

Stuart Johnston saj at thecommune.net
Thu Sep 8 18:56:13 PDT 2011

As someone who has recently tried to hire Perl developers, I'd say there
are more jobs than there are qualified candidates. When I posted to this
list about the opening, I got *one* response. You also see companies
like Booking.com who are willing to relocate people from all over the
world in order to get good Perl developers.