[DCPM] meeting up

Darke, Clive Clive.darke at qa.com
Thu Aug 4 09:07:22 PDT 2005

>If you plot the points on the map and take the centre of the smallest
>circle which encloses all of the points, then the result is
>approximately Okehampton.

Since I am the only person actually in Okehampton...

If there are only five people, you are welcome to come to my place (provided
someone sweeps up the camel droppings).  A larger crowd would not be
practical.  Or, I can recommend the London Inn.  There are lots of pubs in
Oke, but only a few I would actually recommend.

Clive

http://www.star.net.uk