DCPM: perl bounced

Steve Marvell steve at fysh.org
Mon May 20 11:01:43 CDT 2002

This bounced as the email address is not listed as a member. I'd make
it open, but you should see the spam we get!

----- Forwarded message from owner-devoncornwall at pm.org -----

On Monday 20 May 2002 1:35 pm, Steve Marvell wrote:

> Do you find yo actually use it or end up using man (or perldoc) for speed?

the only thing i really use man/perldoc for these days is modules docs...

The book is great for finding somethign at speed because it's index is pretty
funky - i can find somethign quicker in it than perldoc (though only because
i know the book inside out maybe) -- google is my favourite book of all time
though ;)

~ Theo