[Detroit-pm] Getting website back in order...

Bill Hess bhess at techrg.com
Wed Jan 28 08:59:42 PST 2009

I agree - a wiki/group site would be nice...

I was thinking it would be a good idea to still have our static website
for general information purposes and then link to a wiki/group site.
Could we use something as simple as Facebook or LinkedIn for this?  Not
sure how everyone feels about using these sites - where FB is more
social and LI is more professional...

I looked into FB groups and created a Detroit Perl Mongers group - to
see what is possible:

    * Events
    * Simple discussion board
    * FB wall
    * Photo
    * videos
    * Post links

I am use some other groups in LinkedIn - but prefer the FB UI to the LI
UI...

Any other ideas/thoughts???

Bill Hess
Technology Resource Group