[Detroit-pm] Runnibg Perl script from Oracle.

Todd Chapman Todd.Chapman at eprize.com
Wed Apr 23 14:33:56 PDT 2008

Some code to look at would help.

________________________________

From: detroit-pm-bounces+todd.chapman=eprize.com at pm.org
[mailto:detroit-pm-bounces+todd.chapman=eprize.com at pm.org] On Behalf Of
Donald Dukelow
Sent: Wednesday, April 23, 2008 4:38 PM
To: detroit-pm at pm.org
Subject: [Detroit-pm] Runnibg Perl script from Oracle.

Another person and myself are programming a application that runs a Perl
scrip from an Oracle. The script works fine when run from command line
but when run from Oracle it looks like it is run twice.  The two
versions step on each other and nothing works.  I've figured out that it
is the "unlink" command causing the two runs to step on each other.
When I take the "unlink" out it works but the program still runs twice
and I leave scratch files laying around.  Does anyone have any ideas how
to fix this or where to look.

Don Dukelow

it now.
<http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=51733/*http://mobile.yahoo.com/;_ylt=Ahu06i6