[Detroit-pm] Runnibg Perl script from Oracle.

Donald Dukelow dondukelow at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 23 13:38:29 PDT 2008

Another person and myself are programming a application that runs a Perl scrip from an Oracle. The script works fine when run from command line but when run from Oracle it looks like it is run twice.  The two versions step on each other and nothing works.  I've figured out that it is the "unlink" command causing the two runs to step on each other.  When I take the "unlink" out it works but the program still runs twice and I leave scratch files laying around.  Does anyone have any ideas how to fix this or where to look.

  Don Dukelow