[Detroit-pm] Promoting Detroit-pm at the MUG user group

Jim McQuillan jam at McQuil.com
Tue Feb 13 12:32:34 PST 2007

Hey all,

I mentioned at the January Detroit-pm meeting that the MUG (Michigan
Unix User Group) meets on the 2nd tuesday of the month.  That happens to
be tonight.

I'll be happy to make an announcement about the Detroit-pm group, but if
someone from the group would like 5 or 10 minutes to talk about the
group, this is your chance to do so.

The Meeting starts at 6:30pm, and goes until 8:45pm.

It's held at the Farmington community library on 12-mile road, between
Orchard lake and Farmington roads.

The weather is kind of crappy, but we'll be there regardless.

Check out http://www.MUG.org for a map and more details.

Thanks,
Jim McQuillan
jam at Ltsp.org