[Detroit-pm] Reminder: Detroit.pm meeting tomorrow

Todd Chapman Todd.Chapman at eprize.com
Mon Feb 19 08:41:56 PST 2007

The next meeting of the Detroit Perl Mongers will be tomorrow, Tuesday,
February 20th at 7pm.

This month we have 2 great presentations.

The first talk will be by ePrize's own Mike Gregorowicz: Introduction to
LDIP - the LDIF-based Data Integration Pipeline system

LDIP is a data integration & work flow framework that is to be released
open source under the Perl Artistic License Tuesday February 20th, 2007
at the Detroit Perl Mongers Meeting.  This beginner-oriented
presentation will talk about what LDIP does, why it's useful, and why it
isn't.

The second talk will be presented by Ford's Ken Fox: Schwartzian
Transforms, Closures and Memoization

Learn about cool functional programming techniques that should be in
everybody's Perl toolbox. Perl's symbol table and variable types will
also be covered so there's something for even the die-hard procedural
Perlers.

The meeting place is ePrize headquarters, which is at One ePrize Drive
Pleasant Ridge, MI 48069.

Food and beverage will be provided by ePrize.

Please RSVP to todd.chapman at eprize.com.

(BTW, we know the Detroit.pm website it down. It's being worked on.)

Todd Chapman
todd.chapman at eprize.com
Software Engineer
ePrize