[columbus.pm] Meeting Place [was: Perl In Columbus...]

bbking at checkfree.com bbking at checkfree.com
Thu Dec 12 13:43:35 CST 2002

I'm up near 23 and 270.

I have not been to bmaxwell's Scottie MacBean near Morse, but certainly
could make the short trip, if that area works out for others.

There's another Scottie's in Worthington, on 23 just south of 161. If our
Lotus Notes fan is right about where we all live, that might be an
easy-to-get-to place for most. (Clearly I am biased, here...)
There's no meeting room, but a few couches and tables. We could comfortably
get 8 people close enough to talk. Much more than that would start to get
difficult, though.

- Brian.

To send mail to the Columbus.pm list send email to
columbus-pm-list at pm.org

unsubscribe columbus-pm-list