[columbus.pm] ping

Denny Kline denniskline at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 9 06:47:52 CST 2000

> > Anyone alive on this list?

1 packets transmitted, 1 packets received, 0% packet
loss

> 800 employees here and nobody to talk perl to:(

In the same boat here.  Just rolled out of a client
where I was doing a lot of perl development to a place
where everyone is java crazed.  I'm ashamed to admit
it, but I find myself no longer dreaming in perl ... I
need this list to keep me sane.  We have to keep this
mailing as active as possible so I can live
vicariously through you all :-)

-denny

http://shopping.yahoo.com/
To send mail to the Columbus.pm list send email to
columbus-pm-list at happyfunball.pm.org