[columbus.pm] next meeting

Michael Benedict zosima at geocities.com
Thu Mar 23 22:41:53 CST 2000

Okay, rumor has it that we are going to try to meet "at the Fisher
College of
Business, the first thursday of April.  ... M-x calendar ...  That's
April 6".  Are
we still on?   We need a room number :).  I can volunteer myself  to
present
again, I have found something extremely cool called perldl and I  think
could get familiar with it and give a presentation.  If you are anxious:
http://www.aao.gov.au/local/www/kgb/perldl/index.html.  So I guess we
will
need a another presenter, if you have some ideas sign up!  Lastly, I
hope you are
all keeping your one-liners in mind,  I already have 2!!
    peace,
        Mike

To send mail to the Columbus.pm list send email to
columbus-pm-list at happyfunball.pm.org