[Chicago-talk] Speakers needed

David Mertens dcmertens.perl at gmail.com
Tue Jan 29 20:05:28 PST 2013

Ah, well hrm. I signed up for a Bible study at my church this year for
Lent, and it shall be on Thursday nights starting in mid February and
running through the end of March. (Easter is on March 31, in case you were
wondering.) I'm afraid this means I won't be able to make any more Perl
Mongers events until the project night in April! Well, I might make it to
the project night in February, too, depending on when we actually start
meeting.

Sorry, but feel free to put me down to talk about something in April. I
have all kinds of things I can talk about. This might encourage me to
finish up my Prima::Talk module, and then give a talk about it. :-)

David