[Chicago-talk] Speakers needed

Joel Berger joel.a.berger at gmail.com
Tue Jan 29 17:23:21 PST 2013

We had a talk on Dancer, would we like a talk on Mojolicious?

The routing etc is similar, but perhaps some of the "batteries included"
stuff that is (possibly controversially) added could be discussed. This
includes the DOM parser, and useragent, which together allows incredible
testing. Further I could demonstrate websockets.

Thoughts?

Joel