[Chicago-talk] Chicago ACM, greenberg.ron at gmail.com

David Mertens dcmertens.perl at gmail.com
Tue Nov 13 04:12:24 PST 2012

As a follow-up to what Joel said,there is an ACM event tomorrow evening at
Loyola that some of you might want to attend. They brought in an invited
speaker, something that happens once a year or less. The speaker will
discuss two aspects of smart phone app development: first how his
university supported the start-up of his app company, and second the
current trends in phone app development. They will have "heavy
refreshments," and as such they request you RSVP at their website.

David