[Chicago-talk] Chicago ACM, greenberg.ron at gmail.com

Joel Berger joel.a.berger at gmail.com
Mon Nov 12 13:46:53 PST 2012

Hello all,

Via my university LUG, I was made aware of a group (which possibly some of
you already know about): The Chicago Chapter of the ACM, a local
professional chapter of the Association for Computing Machinery (ACM).
Their website is: http://www.chicagoacm.org/

They maintain a list of Chicago computing organizations, and I have already
asked them to include our own Chicago.pm on that list. In conjunction with
that request, I thought I would pass along this note so that all you
Chicago area Perlers might know that this group exists.

Cheers,
Joel Berger