[Chicago-talk] Discussion about Chicago.PM and Meetings

Sean Blanton sean at blanton.com
Tue Jul 3 12:45:56 PDT 2012

First of all, thanks to Doug and everyone for the contributions to the
community.

After giving my first YAPC::NA talk and first talk about a potentially
interesting use of Perl, I would like to make amends by volunteering to
give an improved version. This touches a little bit on sysadmin.

This would be on reusable infrastructure services such as ssh, logging, log
parsers, server pools, using Moose and Bread::Board. I'm planning to put
these on CPAN and would welcome feedback.

Regards,
Sean

Sean Blanton
sean at blanton.com