[Chicago-talk] Discussion about Chicago.PM and Meetings

Doug Bell madcityzen at gmail.com
Tue Jul 3 10:38:59 PDT 2012

On Jul 3, 2012, at 12:36 PM, Andy Lester wrote:

> On Jul 3, 2012, at 12:34 PM, Doug Bell wrote:
>
>> I think for now I'll just pay AT&T their extortion money for wifi hotspot with the iPhone
>

> Why do we need wifi at all?  The odd presentation that wants to do live demos?
>
> I don't think it would kill us to have disconnected meetings.

I'm thinking of the project night mostly, getting people set up with the repositories and the code they'll need, though that could be done with a local wifi without internet, in theory.

I do also want to try the iPhone wifi hotspot thing for my own purposes, so I'm not being put out by anything. Might as well, while I'm trying it out, see if it'll work at the Bank.