[Chicago-talk] Informal Meeting Tomorrow

Joel Berger joel.a.berger at gmail.com
Thu Dec 8 07:19:05 PST 2011

Ok so while there is still only a small response, those who have responded
are still excited to meet, so:

We Are Still On!

Anyone, of course, will be welcome to come join us. We will be at Dugan's,
just north of Adams on Halsted. As I metion in the meetup description,
during happy hour (which I believe is 5-7) they have some free food, other
than that there is no food at Dugans, so plan accordingly. I expect I will
be there a little early so as to partake. The official start time for the
meetup is 7:00.

Some topics which may be discussed:

- Physical units as Moose types (for unit conversion via coersion)
- The Zoidberg Perl Shell
- David has a lead on a jit for Perl5!

So plenty of fun for all; hope to see you there!

Joel Berger
joel.a.berger at gmail.com