[Chicago-talk] logging in and out files

tiger peng tigerpeng2001 at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 20 07:55:44 PDT 2010

I wrapped the open as below, and it works for the open $fh, $file but not open
FH, $file.

As I need to apply the wrapping open function to lots of old script, I prefer
only add one line: use myLoger 'open'; into the scripts

Is there any suggestion?

sub open{
    my ($package, $file, $line_number) = caller();
    my $fullpath  = Cwd::abs_path($file);
    my $host = hostname();
    CORE::open(shift, shift) or die "Cannot open : $!\n";

sub _open_log {