[Chicago-talk] Email processing in perl

richard at rushlogistics.com richard at rushlogistics.com
Sun Nov 21 10:01:24 PST 2010

I will look into those modules and procmail. However, if I understand correctly the modules must be intsalled on the machine that is hosting muy domain? Is it correct to say that is the case? Or is it possible to set up a random domain somehow and create an email adress such as test at randomlikedomain.net and begin testing?
Watch our 3 minute movie: http://www.rushlogistics.com/movie