[Chicago-talk] Macbook pro question

Steven Lembark lembark at wrkhors.com
Mon May 3 13:46:15 PDT 2010

On Mon, 3 May 2010 09:29:36 -0400
Michael Potter <michael at potter.name> wrote:

> develop code.  I don't use Photoshop so the quality of viewing a photo does
> not really matter to me.
>
> Anyway, here is my question:
> Which is better for the way we work: Glossy or Matte screens?
>
> I am also going to the Apple Store to compare.  But I am not sure that I
> will get a fair comparison in the store.

Matte has fewer problems with reflections. ANY
dust, scratches, snot, etc, on a glossy screen
will be picked up immediately. I find the Matte
screens also work quite nicely for images. This
has nothing to do with macbooks in particular.

--
Steven Lembark                                            85-09 90th St.
Workhorse Computing                                 Woodhaven, NY, 11421