[Chicago-talk] how hack a perl module?

Richard Reina richard at rushlogistics.com
Thu Apr 8 16:54:24 PDT 2010

There is a module called Cmenu that makes menus that I really like.  However, I would like to find a way to incorporate color into them. I have emailed the author at two different addresses and the emails bounced back.  I would like to play around with the code to try to find a way to do what I need, however, there are several Cmenu.pm files

/usr/local/share/perl/5.10.0/Cmenu.pm
/home/richard/.cpan/build/Cmenu-1.1-2rnVpQ/blib/lib/Cmenu.pm
/home/richard/.cpan/build/Cmenu-1.1-2rnVpQ/Cmenu.pm
/home/richard/.cpan/build/Cmenu-1.1-xSHlXX/Cmenu.pm
/home/richard/.cpan/build/Cmenu-1.1-Ym3lRy/Cmenu.pm

Can someone tell me which (if any) would be the one I would need to modify in order to make changes?

Thanks,

Richard