[Chicago-talk] Fwd: [yapc] yapc-na - dorm housing deadline today

Joshua McAdams joshua.mcadams at gmail.com
Fri Jun 15 10:39:10 PDT 2007

FYI....

Don't forget, the headcount for dorm housing is due today!  I'll be
sending a headcount with a few extra rooms to UH Housing around 3:00p
(central time).  If you're even "thinking" about staying in the dorms
but haven't decided yet, go ahead and send me a message so I'll know.

A room roster with room assignments will be announced June 21 (sooner
if possible).

If you've already registered for the conference, but still need to
purchase housing in the dorms, visit the TPF Donation page (
https://donate.perlfoundation.org/) and select the 'contribute' link.
This will take you to TPF's donation page, allowing you to enter your
information, along with your housing cost (housing prices can be found
at http://conferences.mongueurs.net/yn2007/extended_housing.html).
Make sure to select 'YAPC Donations' in the dropdown under the
'Amount' field. Also, do not select the 'anonymous donation' checkbox
at the end of the first page. We need to be able to pull your name to
reconcile our records.

Thanks,
Jeremy