[Chicago-talk] Who wants to give a talk at Uniforum?

Michael D. Stemle, Jr. manchicken at notsosoft.net
Wed Sep 20 18:26:33 PDT 2006

Sure.  I'd love to give a hand.  Are there any specific AJAX-related questions
folks would like answered?  Due to the nature of the topic, there will be a
fair amount of javascript, so it won't be for the faint of heart ;)

Can you give me a time limit to shoot for?  Thanks.

--
~ Michael D. Stemle, Jr. <><
(A)bort, (R)etry, (I)nfluence with large hammer