[Chicago-talk] Who wants to give a talk at Uniforum?

Deborah Vose vosedj at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 20 16:43:02 PDT 2006

Michael,

  My name is Debi Vose.  I saw your response for a possible presentation topic.
  I don't recall a recent presentation on Ajax for our group, so a Ajax presentation would be great!   If November would work better for you that fine, too.  Our November meeting will be Nov 14th.   Would you be willing to put together a presentation for us for Nov?

  If you would like more information about Uniforum:
  www.uniforum.chi.il.us  or let me know.

  Let me know if you will be able to present at the Nov. meeting.

  Thanks,  Debi

"Michael D. Stemle, Jr." <manchicken at notsosoft.net> wrote:
  I've done a lot of ajaxy perl type stuff and would be willing to give a
talk... but I'd want to do november rather than october... if anybody else
wanted to do something though I would be more than happy to yield.

--
~ Michael D. Stemle, Jr. <><
(A)bort, (R)etry, (I)nfluence with large hammer