[Chicago-talk] Introducing the MadMongers

JT Smith jt at plainblack.com
Tue Jul 18 10:25:11 PDT 2006

Hey all! I haven't seen most of you in a while (except for some of you at YAPC), and
that's because I've moved to Madison.

I'm proud to announce the formation of a new PM in Madison, Wisconsin called the
MadMongers, aka Madison Area Perl Mongers, aka Madison.pm. We're the only Perl Mongers
group in Wisconsin, so if you're in Wisconsin or northern Illinois you should check us
out.

Our first meeting will be held at the Great Dane Pub on the capitol square in Madison on
Wednesday, August 2nd, at 7pm. It will be a social event to introduce ourselves and set
the agenda going forward. We already have 14 members who will be there and a couple of
you have already said you'd be there. I'm hoping if there are any Wisconsin lurkers on
the Chicago.pm mailing list, I'll get their attention here. =)

If you're interested in joining the MadMongers, attending the meetings, or just hanging
out on the mailing list, check out our web site: http://www.madmongers.org

JT ~ Plain Black
ph: 703-286-2525 ext. 810
fax: 312-264-5382
http://www.plainblack.com

I reject your reality, and substitute my own. ~ Adam Savage