[Chicago-talk] Looking for places for a hackathon

Andy Lester andy at petdance.com
Sun Jul 16 11:27:49 PDT 2006

Pete and I are looking around for places we could have a midwest area
hackathon.

We'd need to put up 10-30 folks for a weekend retreat.  Basically,
we'd have people fly in from around the country, and we'd live at
this place 24/7 programming on projects.  Come in Friday, leave
Sunday late, or Monday morning, I suspect.

We need wi-fi Internet, a couple of meeting rooms, and sleeping rooms
for maybe half of the attendees.

Any suggestions?  I don't know the area at all for this type of thing.

Thanks!
Andy

--
Andy Lester => andy at petdance.com => www.petdance.com => AIM:petdance