[Chicago-talk] How to subvert error message.

Richard Reina richard at rushlogistics.com
Wed Jul 12 08:06:37 PDT 2006

Hello All,

 Is there a way to execute a system command with out the console printing an error message?  I wan't to do system("play soundfile.wav") but I do not want the error message to print out if the file cannot be played.

 Any help would be greatly appreciated.

 Thanks in advance,

 Richard

Your beliefs become your thoughts.  Your thoughts become your words.  Your words become your actions.  Your actions become your habits.  Your habits become your values.  Your values become your destiny.  -- Mahatma Gandhi