[Chicago-talk] BARcamp Chicago Update

Jason Rexilius jason at hostedlabs.com
Tue Jul 11 10:05:25 PDT 2006

All,

  So things are shaping up nicely!  The Agenda pages are up and the Help page has been updated with what people should bring, what people can help with, and what is being provided.  Check it out from the main page:

http://barcampchicago.com/

  If you are giving a talk, organizing a project, or want to do something in particular, PLEASE UPDATE THE AGENDA PAGE.

  If you want to chip in for help, check out the Help page and update it with your name next to what you will bring.

  If you or your company would like to chip in for sponsorship, we are still a few bills short, please email me.

  Big thanks to the companies and people that are chipping in and sponsoring so far!  This has been really encouraging to see how much interest there is in helping build our Chicago tech community!

  Hope everyones week is going well and look forward to seeing you all there!

-jason