[Chicago-talk] Looking for good Perl .hlp/.chm docs.

Andy Lester andy at petdance.com
Thu Aug 3 18:17:05 PDT 2006

> But the only Perl docs I've found (ActiveState for example) are
> html, so
> I've got no arbitrary searching, nor even much cross referencing.
> I've
> found a few help files versions but they're simple conversions from
> the
> html.
>
> So, anyone got a lead on a good .HLP or .CHM version of Perl docs?

First thing you might want to do is see if you can find a copy of the
Perl CD Bookshelf.  It's out of print now, and you can find it
remaindered.

One of my next big goals is to have a Perl documentation wiki.  If
only I can find the tuits....

xoa

--
Andy Lester => andy at petdance.com => www.petdance.com => AIM:petdance