[Chicago-talk] Looking for good Perl .hlp/.chm docs.

Andrew Bedno andrew at bedno.com
Thu Aug 3 15:20:56 PDT 2006

Long time reader, first time writer... Having searched the www over, thought
it worth asking this group...

I like my programming language manuals in help file format as that provides
good searchability.  PHP's .chm for example is extraordinary and even
includes user contributed notes and examples.

But the only Perl docs I've found (ActiveState for example) are html, so
I've got no arbitrary searching, nor even much cross referencing.  I've
found a few help files versions but they're simple conversions from the
html.

So, anyone got a lead on a good .HLP or .CHM version of Perl docs?

Thanx!

Andrew at Bedno.com
ChicagoFunNews.com - Chicago's oldest online entertainment guide.