[Chicago-talk] AHHHHH!!!

Eric Sinclair esinclai at pobox.com
Thu Nov 10 20:22:01 PST 2005

On Nov 10, 2005, at 9:59 PM, Joshua McAdams wrote:
> [...]

> We
> need to make up some events for sponsorship.  Last year IBM did a
> cruise.  This year, I've got estimate for dinner on the Sky Deck at
> Sears tower, a chartered 'L' tour of Chicago, and a lake and river
> cruise.  Do any of you Illinoisans have some other ideas?

The L trip is supposed to be very cool.

This may be more of a sideshow, but the Adler Plane arium apparently
has a whole bunch of technology behind the scenes (a bunch of Macs!),
and might be able to provide a tour. I'm not certain who to ask, but
could find out.

I can't make a planning meeting this weekend, so just kibbitzing.

-Eric

--
esinclai at pobox.com                           aim/skype: esinclai
http://www.kittyjoyce.com/eric/log/    jabber: esinclai at gmail.com