[Chicago-talk] YAPC Planning Meeting

Joshua McAdams joshua.mcadams at gmail.com
Mon Nov 7 19:06:34 PST 2005

Okay, so this weekend didn't work out, so let's try next weekend for a
quick YAPC planning meeting.  I'm out-of-town this upcoming WTF (hey,
that's exactly how I feel about being out of town :).  Let's do
Saturday around 7:00 p.m. at my apartment.  I'll open up a conference
line if anyone wants to listen in, but can't make it.

Address: 1250 S. Michigan Ave. Apt 907

The conference dial-in number: (641) 985-1000 and access code: 696309#

If you are driving, there is public parking just North of Roosevelt on
Michigan, on 14th, and also street parking all around the apartment.

If you are taking the 'L', then get off at the Roosevelt stop on the
Orange, Green, or Red lines.

Here's a map: http://maps.google.com/maps?q=1250+s+michigan+ave,+chicago,+il&iwloc=A&hl=en

Just let the doorman know that you are here to see Josh at 907 and
he/she will call me.