[Chicago-talk] yapcchicago.org

Joshua McAdams joshua.mcadams at gmail.com
Fri Nov 4 07:05:55 PST 2005

Is anyone on the list good at web design?  If so, could you do a
layout for yapcchicago.org?  It doesn't need to be flashy, but I would
like to have an attractive site.  yapctoronto.org was last years site,
and I personally think that ours should have a little more life to it.
 Also, we will be adding a wiki and such, so the more layout that can
be put in style sheets that we can easily port over to a wiki, the
better.

The image that I have up there now is from flickr's creative commons
area.  If you do use an image from something like that, please let me
know who and where to attribute the image to.

Thanks,
Josh