[Chicago-talk] Organization and Planning for the group

Jason Gessner jason at multiply.org
Thu Nov 3 15:25:01 PST 2005

Hi all.

I would like to get some momentum going in the group again.  To that
end, what if we start throwing out meeting topics and try to plan out
our next 3-4 months in a stretch.

Performics has offered to be a regular host moving forward, which is
great.  If other venues open up as well, that is cool, but at least
we have a home for a while.

I am guessing that november and december are bad months for a lot of
people (and we have no topic/plan for november yet!), so we could
start planning for dec-march or jan-april.

What does everyone want to talk about?

Please reply with any presentation ideas that you would be willing to
give (or to simply attend).

I think our great turnout for the last meeting was due to the cross-
language pollination happening, so perhaps we could talk to ChiPY or
one of the other user groups to get some more exciting things happening.

Thoughts?

-jason gessner
     jason at multiply.org