[Chicago-talk] Qualify Skills?

ogden nefix onefix at waste.org
Mon Oct 4 12:29:04 CDT 2004

> Way back when, I took the test and scored #3 in the world.

Not that you're still not #3 in the world, but it's been used by so many
more people in the past few years so I am figuring it'll be harder to
get the #3 in the world. Also, I didn't get the position in the world,
but a "you're in the XX percentile".

> I never really put much stock in it, but I always listed it on my
> resume, it was fun leaping off point with an interviewer and usually
> got their attention.

Exactly. And it's the only real test one can do to guage themselves as
to how well they're doing compared to the tens of thousands of others
who took it. Which is a good way to measure. It has worked for me.