[Chicago-talk] Next meeting, July 6: Lightning Talks

Andy Lester andy at petdance.com
Thu Jun 10 15:50:46 CDT 2004

Here's a gentle reminder that next month's meeting will be lightning
talks.  LTs are 5-minute talks from anyone about anything.  Here's the
lineup so far (although maybe not in this order)

Benchmarking Regular Expressions
    Pete Krawczyk
An Update On The Phalanx Project
    Andy Lester
    Jason Gessner
Basset Blog
    Jim Thomason
LiveJournal and six degrees of separation
    Pete Krawczyk
    Greg Fast
WWW::Mechanize and the public library
    Leland Johnson
Knit 1, Purl 1: Cellular-Automata Knitting Using Perl
    Elizabeth Cortell
    John Amundsen
    Jason Crome

See http://chicago.pm.org/meetings/ for more details about how to do a
lightning talk, and with ideas on how YOU can participate.

Deadline for signing up is July 2nd, and I have to have all your
materials (slides if any) by end of July 5th so I can get them on the

Andy Lester => andy at petdance.com => www.petdance.com => AIM:petdance