[Chicago-talk] seriouSeries no. 3

jason scott gessner jason at multiply.org
Mon Apr 5 11:54:33 CDT 2004

 From 37Signals' Signal Vs. Noise, this presentation looks pretty good.

If you’re in Chicago on April 29, you should attend seriouSeries No. 3.
It’s free!

     Jim Coudal of Coudal Partners / Photoshop Tennis / Jewelboxing,
Jason Fried of 37signals / Signal vs. Noise / Basecamp, Naz Hamid from
Gapers Block / Absenter and Jake Nickell, Jacob DeHart and Jeffrey
Kalmikoff of Skinnycorp / Threadless / Yayhooray will all reveal the
secrets to their internet fame and fortune. If they don’t, I do plan to
make them fess up in an unapologetical questioning session following
their own presentations.

Attendees will have a chance to win a Jewelboxing system and a
hand-screened Field-Tested books poster, a one-year Basic subscription
to Basecamp, poster, pins and other ephemera from Gapers Block and a
$50.00 certificate for threadless.com. Find out more and we hope to see
you on April 29.

-jason scott gessner
     jason at multiply.org