[Chicago-talk] Stealth Perl Install and then the old swap-a-roo?

jason gessner jason at multiply.org
Fri Nov 14 10:55:00 CST 2003

does each version then have it's own set of dependencies and it's own
separate module collection?  That would be ideal so that I could do
this incrementally.

if I install to,. say /usr/local/perl5.8.2 and on the shebang use
#!/usr/local/perl5.8.2/bin/perl  everything will pull from that
installation?  What about other utilities (perldoc, etc).  Will i
simply have to make some 582 aliases?