[Chicago-announce] Perl Lunch in the Loop, Fri Dec 22

Nola Stowe mrnicksgirl at gmail.com
Mon Dec 18 09:09:12 PST 2006

Lets try out a new location, this is a little more northeast than our
usual location -- right on the Magnificent Mile!

401 N. Michigan
11:45am
Friday, Dec 22nd.

I haven't been there, but here's a description from Kent:

You can basically walk north on Michigan, go across the bridge, and
it'll be the first building to your right.  So, it's right across
from the Wrigley building.

It's got "EQUITABLE" at the top, an NBC logo on the first floor on
the left, and a Fidelity logo on the first floor on the right.  Once
you go into the revolving doors, there's an escalator to your right
going down, and the cafeteria's way back in there.  They pretty much
have a little of everything, so nearly everyone (whoever shows up,
anyhow ;) ought to be able to find something they'll like.  Their
salad bar is pretty good, which is what I usually have there :)

http://metromix.chicagotribune.com/dining/39502,0,1015439.venue

--
http://rubygeek.com - my blog featuring: Ruby, PHP and Perl
http://DevChix.com - boys can't have all the fun