[Chicago-announce] Regular Chicago.pm meetings: 2nd Tuesday of each month

Andy Lester andy at petdance.com
Sat Dec 16 18:15:22 PST 2006

The Chicago Perl Mongers is pleased to announce the return of regular
meetings. In association with Uniforum Chicago, we'll be having
technical meetings with presentations every 2nd Tuesday of the month,
starting January 10th, 2007.

Meetings will be held at the Illinois Institute of Technology, Rice
Campus, Room 103.  This is where the Chicago Uniforum PerlSIG has met
in the past, but basically, they're providing the space, and we're
providing the content.

Our first topic at our new space is "New Modules For New Year". Pete
Krawczyk, Andy Lester and Josh McAdams will present a dozen cool
modules that you may not have known about. Some will be useful, some
will be entertaining, and all are available on CPAN. The only way to
find out what they are is to attend!

Updates at the Chicago.pm wiki: http://rakudo.org/chicago-pm

xoxo,
Andy