[Charlotte.PM] February Perl Mongers Meetings

William McKee william at knowmad.com
Thu Feb 21 09:23:53 PST 2008

Hello Charlotte Perl Mongers,

Yes! You read the subject line correctly. We have not just one but two
meetings this month. Based on feedback from my post last week, we are
going to move our technical meeting to the fourth Wednesday which is Feb
27th. We're also going to go ahead with our usual third Thursday meeting
and gather at The Thirsty Beaver on Central Ave tonite at 7pm.

Our technical meeting next week will be a discussion of Subversion by C.
Michael Pilato, an employee of CollabNet and contributor to the
Subversion project. You can learn more about Michael on his blog[1]. If
time permits, I will demo SVK, a decentralized version control system
built with Subversion.

Our meeting will be held at the CPCC Central Campus IT building[1] at
Elizabeth Ave & Charlottetown (formerly Independence Blvd). We'll be in
room IT4134.  There is a new parking deck at the corner of Charlottetown
and Fourth St which provides free and convenient parking. Further map
info is available at CPCC[2] and Google Maps[3].

Please RSVP to let me know how many will be attending.

        See you at the meetings,
        William McKee

[1] http://cmpilato.blogspot.com/
[2] http://www.cpcc.edu/maps/central/
[3] http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?f=q&hl=en&geocode=&ie=UTF8&msa=0&msid=109559740960562769966.0004345f89c0685a19414&ll=35.218364,-80.835686&spn=0.011412,0.020084&z=16
[4] http://charlotte.pm.org

--
Knowmad Technologies - Web Site Development & Programming
W: http://www.knowmad.com | E: william at knowmad.com
P: 704.343.9330 | http://www.LinkedIn.com/in/williammckee